We are pleased to be able to offer the following services whilst you wait:
Hydraulic Hose Cutting & Repair
Various fittings and adaptors.
As part of the vehicles (Crime) Act 2001 it is a requirement that both proof of identity AND proof of entitlement are provided when purchasing vehicle registration plates.
At least one document from each of the following lists must be provided:
List 1 – Documents to confirm identity:
- A bill issued by by an electricity, gas or water supplier, a land-line telephone bill or a council tax bill
- A bank or building society statement
- A passport (whether or not issued in the United Kingdom)
- A national identity card issued by the Government of a state or territory other than the United Kingdom
- A debit or credit card issued by a bank or building society (the requirement for a photograph will no longer apply)
- A police warrant card
- An armed forces identity card
List 2 – Documents to establish entitlement:
- The preferred document is a vehicle registration certificate (V5C)
- Tear off slip from V5 (V5C/2)
- Certificate of entitlement to a registration mark (V750)
- Cherished transfer retention document (V778)
- Vehicle licence renewal form (V11)
- Temporary registration certificate (V379)
- Authorisation certificate (V948)
- A letter of authorisation from a fleet operator (including a lease/hire company). Please note that the letter must quote the document reference number from the V5C. Quoting the vehicle identification number will no longer be acceptable.