Standard 30-Day Return Policy:
In the rare event that you should need to return something to us, we aim to make the process as smooth and simple as possible for you to exchange or refund your purchase within 30 days. All you need to do is:
- Bring your unwanted or faulty item(s) back to us in-store.
- If your item is unwanted and not faulty, please make sure that it is unused and in a sealable condition complete with its original packaging. Any promotional items associated to the purchase must also be brought back to us in likewise condition.
- Please drain any fuel or oil from any returning mechanical products beforehand as we will otherwise be unable to accept them.
- Please remember to bring your receipt, invoice or order reference number with you. This will help us process your refund smoothly.
- We will check the items to confirm they were purchased in the last 30 days.
- We can then offer an exchange or issue a refund against the original method of payment. If the item was purchased via a trade account, we can also additionally offer to refund the purchase as in-store credit for future use.
- If your product was delivered directly by the manufacturer/our supplier, please do not hesitate to contact us for help. We will work both with you and the supplier to help resolve the issue.
Please note: Some items are excluded from our returns policy or are not suitable to return to store*. This does not affect your statutory rights.
For any purchases outside of 30 days:
- If an item has developed a fault outside of 30 days, then we may offer to repair or replace the item in question, or alternatively, we may offer either a full or partial refund.
- If an extended warranty has been agreed between you and the manufacturer, then we ask that you please deal directly with the manufacturer. If you are struggling to find contact details for the manufacturer, do not hesitate to contact us as we will be happy to put you in touch.
- If the former point is not applicable, we will try to offer a repair for the item in question. In instances where even this is not possible, then we will try to replace the item with the same or equivalent model.
- Lifetime guarantee pertains to manufacturing defects only and as such, any damage outside of this purview will not be covered. For any item that is covered, we can offer a full replacement, even for most items that are part of a set.
Items not suitable for return*:
- Items made to your requirements/specification are not suitable for return to us. Specific examples of items that cannot be returned include but are limited to: mixed or opened paints, and/or number plates.
- In the specific instance of paint: Stir thoroughly and check against vehicle or surface before application. No responsibility for colour differences or poor surface preparation can be accepted after use.
In need of a spare part?
- Certain manufacturers that we deal with offer spare parts for select products within their product range(s). If you are in need of a spare part, please get in touch with make and model of the item in question and we will be happy to assist.